Category : Open/Close
Hello fellow lakers! We are so excited that the lake will be fully open this summer and we need your help. In order for the lake community to run smoothly, we have several paid positions we are hiring for this summer.
If you or your child are interested in lifeguarding, here are the parameters for being able to be a guard at Estling Lake:
- 16 or over
- Must be Open Water certified (not just pool certified.)
- Must be certified in CPR/First Aid
- Hours include 1-5:30 daily starting June 26-September 5.
- Schedule and number of hours will vary per week and are flexible to work around other commitments.
- Additional hours may be available coaching swim lessons (position TBD.)
There were several of you that mentioned you might have a child who would want to lifeguard. We have a need and it would only be a walk/bicycle ride to work.
Additional positions needed throughout the season:
- Mail distribution
- Janitor for community house
- Beach raker
If interested in any of the positions above, please send an email to Pat G. and she will send you an application. You may also call Pat if you have any questions about the positions above.
Thank you in advance for your service to our community. It cannot run without everyone helping out!
Until we meet again, very soon.