Work Weekend – June 9th
Category : Open/Close
Looking forward to work-weekend –a great way to start the summer. We will open up the lake on Saturday, June 9h. As usual, everyone should report to the Athletic Field or the Community House at 9AM.
- Scott S. will be at the tennis courts/ball field – bring your gloves, rakes and pruning sheers.
- Kim N. will be in the Community House.
- Scott W. will be on the beach. The floats go in around 11 am.
- In addition to the above Mike D. will recruit a crew to clean out the ditches on the dirt road pat the Walker camp. Bring shovels.
- Lunch with thanks to the Ladies Club will be between 12 and 12:30.
Work Weekend is an important event on our annual calendar. There’s much to do so we need everyone to join in. Some jobs require heavy lifting, but many do not – we can find a task for all.
After lunch and having already warmed up cleaning out the cove at the beach, we may cleanup of the shore in front of the Reitwiesner camp and the Price/Livingston cove. Boots are helpful, iron rakes and wheelbarrows too.
There will be a Board meeting Sunday at noon at the Community House.