Estling Lake Summer Jobs
Category : General
Hello fellow lakers!
While the lake sits under snow right now, we are already dreaming of summer. It’s time to start thinking about the upcoming lake season, including workers.
Lifeguards: If you or your child are interested in lifeguarding, here are the parameters for being able to be a guard at Estling Lake:
- 16 or over
- Must be Open Water certified (not just pool certified.) (Attached are details for an upcoming Open Water certification class through the YMCA and another through Lake Mohawk.)
- Must be certified in CPR/First Aid
- Hours include 1-5:30 daily starting June 26-September 5.
- Schedule and number of hours will vary per week and are flexible to work around other commitments.
- Additional hours may be available coaching swim lessons (position TBD.)
Additional positions needed throughout the season:
- Mail distribution
- Janitor for community house
- Beach raker
If interested in any of the positions above, please send an email to Pat G. and she will send you an application. You may also call Pat G. if you have any questions about the positions above.
Thank you in advance for your service to our community. It cannot run without everyone helping out!
Until we meet again.